This delicious earthy side dish is great for any holiday occasion. Your guests will be in for a delicious treat!
½ cup Living Now ® Organic Amaranth
1 cup vegetable stock
1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. NOW Real Food® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
½ cup chopped onions
1 cup Shitake mushrooms
2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
1 tsp. NOW® Noni Superfruit Juice
- In a stock pot, combine vegetable stock, amaranth grain, 1 tsp. sea salt, and 1 sprig of rosemary
- Allow for the mixture to come up to a boil, then cover and place on low heat for 15 minutes.
- In a separate sauté pan, melt coconut oil.
- Add chopped onions, Shitake mushrooms, and 1 tsp. sea salt.
- Sauté until the chopped onions have a golden brown color.
- Uncover the amaranth grain and fluff with fork.
- Combine with Shitake mushrooms, onions, chopped parsley, and noni juice.
- Serve warm and enjoy!