Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
Makes 4 servings.
2 cups water
1 cup Living Now® Organic Quinoa Grain
2 cups chopped parsley
1 cucumber, diced
¼ cup chopped, roasted red pepper
¼ cup Ellyndale Organics™ Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
- In a sauce pan with 2 cups of boiling water, add 1 cup of quinoa.
- Allow water to come to a boil once again and place on medium low heat for 10 to15 minutes.
- The quinoa will absorb the water until the water is no longer visible in the sauce pan.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork.
- In a separate bowl combine parsley, cucumber, red pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Combine the quinoa with the parsley mixture and serve.