2 cups Living NOW® Gluten-Free Baking & Pancake Mix
3 tbsp. NOW Real Food® Organic Amber Agave Nectar
4 tbsp. NOW Virgin Coconut Oil, solid
2 cups low fat vanilla yogurt
3 cups of strawberries, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350° F and coat muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine coconut oil, 1 ¼ cup yogurt, and 2 tbsp. agave nectar until full combined.
- Add baking mix until dough has formed.
- Fill muffin tin full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- In bowl combine strawberries with ½ tbsp. agave nectar.
- In a separate bowl combine yogurt with remaining agave nectar.
- Cut small hole in the middle of the biscuit and place strawberry into the biscuit. Top with yogurt mixture and serve.