Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
1 cup NOW Real Food® Crystallized Ginger Dices
¼ cup Ellyndale Organics™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp. NOW Real Food® Organic Light Agave Nectar
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. white pepper
4 Mahi Mahi filets (4-6 oz. filets)
2 tsp. NOW Real Food® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
2 cups cooked brown rice
- In a large bowl, combine ginger dices, olive oil, garlic, agave nectar, salt, and white pepper until fully incorporated.
- In a shallow glass dish place 4 filets of Mahi Mahi.
- Pour the ginger marinade over the fish.
- Place the fish in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat a large griddle on medium heat.
- Spread 2 tsp. of coconut oil on the griddle.
- Place glazed Mahi Mahi on the hot griddle and cook for 4 minutes on side 1 and flip.
- Cook Mahi Mahi on side 2 for 3 minutes.
- Place each filet on top of ½ cup cooked brown rice and serve warm.