2 cups sugar snap peas
6 tbsp. NOW Real Food® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
½ cup diced carrots
1 tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. white pepper
¼ cup NOW Real Food® Cashews, chopped
¼ cup NOW Real Food® Sesame Seeds
¼ cup NOW Real Food® Crystallized Ginger Dices, finely chopped
1 cup sweet peas
1tsp. Chinese 5 spice blend
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place sugar snap peas in stockpot with 4 cups of water.
- Bring to boil and place on low heat. Cook until the snap peas are crisp and tender.
- In a sheet pan, toss 2 tbsp. of melted coconut oil with diced carrots, 1 tsp. of salt, and white pepper.
- Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- In a wok, heat cashews and sesame seeds over medium heat.
- Roast on dry heat for 1 to 2 minutes, until the sesame seeds start to brown.
- Add 4 tbsp. coconut oil into the wok.
- Add ginger dices, cooked sugar snap peas, roasted carrots, and sweet peas.
- Toss in Chinese 5 Spice blend and cook on high heat for 2 to3 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!