Kristen Sangster is a NGA Professional Figure competitor dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle and motivating others to get involved in health and fitness. She also offers online training and posing coaching for a wide variety of competitors. She is very proud to be an all-natural athlete and with the help of NOW supplements she’s able to achieve the physique she needs to be a successful figure competitor.
Why I’m a NOW Ambassador
Throughout my childhood I was active in sports such as softball, volleyball, and track & field. I naturally developed a competitive spirit, a very strong work ethic, and a love for health and fitness. After I graduated high school I was searching for a new passion to become involved with, but nothing really clicked until after I started attending Boise State University, where I graduated in the fall of 2012 with a Bachelor’s in Arts and Science majoring in Spanish. During college, I started experimenting with Crossfit and discovered that the natural born athlete within me needed to be prevalent again in my life. I realized I had missed being competitive and the joy of striving for and accomplishing new goals.
So I started researching and preparing myself for my first figure competition, which happened in September of 2010 where I placed 2nd as a novice. I have entered several competitions in the Northwest since then and have never placed out of the top 3. I won my NGA Figure Pro card at the age of 21 and I know this is only the beginning of my journey. I want to continue to train with the hope of someday stepping onto a National-level stage and becoming a fitness model.
I have utilized NOW for my essential supplements for the 2 years of my training and I have noticed huge improvements. They offer high quality supplements at very affordable prices, and I’m proud to represent NOW. I’m very excited to continue to utilize NOW’s natural products as I prepare for my future competitions!
BELIEVE & YOU CAN ACHIEVE!
• 2010 NGA Idaho State Bodybuilding and Figure Championships: 2nd Place Figure Novice
• 2011 ABFF Gold’s Classic: 1st place Figure Short
• 2011 NGA Grand Teton Invitational: 2nd place Figure Short
• 2011 NGA Pro Atlas: 2nd Place Figure Short
• 2011 NPC Night of Champions: 2nd place Figure Class B
• 2011 NGA Flex Fitness Bodybuilding Fitness and Figure: 3rd place Figure Short
• 2011 NGA NW Natural Fall Show: 1st Place Figure Short & 1st Place Figure Overall: Won NGA Pro Card
• 2012 NGA Grand Teton Pro Gold: 3rd Place Pro Figure
• 2012 NGA NW Natural: 3rd Place Pro Figure
• Appears on 2012 NGA NW Natural Fall Show Poster
• Appears on Allante Life Med Spa Poster
• Appears in Steve Cook’s Big Man on Campus Trainer Video on Bodybuilding.com
• Appears in Greg Plitt’s MFT28 Trainer Video on Bodybuilding.com
• Appears in WBFF Pro Jen Jewell’s Trainer Video on Bodybuilding.com
• 2013 NPC Empire Classic: 2nd Place Bikini Class B
• 2014 NPC ID Muscle Classic: 1st Place Figure Class B
[section title=”Featured Workout”]
Monday – Chest and Biceps
Tuesday – Heavy Legs
Wednesday – Back
Thursday – Hamstrings and Glutes
Friday – Shoulders, Abs, Triceps
Saturday – Circuit training
Sunday – Rest
[section title=”Daily Supplementation”]
Morning – Super Omegas, EVE™ Women’s Multivitamin, Calcium, CLA Extreme™
Evening – EVE™ Women’s Multivitamin, Super Omegas, CLA Extreme™
[section title=”Pre/Post Workout Nutrition”]
Pre-Workout – L-Carnitine Liquid (Citrus)
Post-Workout – Whey Protein Isolate (Unflavored), Carbo Gain (offseason), Creatine